Sunday, March 29, 2009

a box of dogs

The humans have a box that usually has people in it but today there were dogs in it. I knew because I heard them barking and so I did what I always do..I barked back which made the folks barklaugh a lot. The dogs in the box didn't hear me though, so I thought maybe I was wrong, maybe the dogs were outside so I went to the window to bark just in case. No answer, so I went to the back door but then I heard them bark in the box again so I ran back to the box again and I barked even louder but still no answer. This went on for a while.

The dog in the box never did answer me, But I've been watching the box real close just in case he comes back

The folks said that when we couldn't get to the dog park, we could just watch Animal Planet for exercise.

I don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment