Saturday, March 21, 2009

how to get more foods

The zoomie trick isn't working so much at home. When we are at other places, I get foods for being zoomie. At home I get a timeout. Timeout means I have to go to the room where the folks keep the foods, but I don't get to have any. I have to figure this out.

But you can get foods by doing stuff you do all the time anyway. Like sitting down. And laying down. Today I got foods for putting my paw up in the air when Mom said "paw". The secret is to do it when they tell you. I mean, it's not like sitting down is any big deal or anything. But if you do it when they tell you to, they get all excited and give you foods.

The vet told the folks that I need to have a job. I have a job. I'm teaching them to hide their shoes. They leave them out, I take them. They hide them. Every day. same thing. Now they are starting to hide them before I take them. Another week and my job will be done. I wonder what the vet will say then.

If he says I need another job, I hope it means foods.

No comments:

Post a Comment