Thursday, March 19, 2009

"vet" does not mean an old soldier

We went to the vet. Again. This is getting old. Same thing different day. Look in my ears, look at my teeth, look at things I haven't learned the name of yet. Bring out the pointy stick while I pretend I don't see it. Poke my butt, tell me I'm a good boy.

And they wonder why I get zoomy in the waiting room. Gee, I don't know. You go sit naked on a steel table and wait for the pointy stick.

The good thing about getting zoomy at the vet is that you get a lot of foods. Humans think that foods makes us behave. No. Foods makes us zoomy because when we get zoomy, we get foods. Personally, I can't see a good reason for being a "good boy" if there is no foods involved. The folks came prepared with foods today, just in case I got zoomy which of course I did right away on account of the foods. By the time we got in the little room with the cold table, they were stealing foods from the treat jar just to keep me quiet.

I think the training is going pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment