Tuesday, April 7, 2009

white stuff again

I got a surprise today. When I went outside this morning there was that cold white stuff all over the ground again. That was pretty cool except that when I first went out the door I was moving really fast and that white stuff made me slide to the bottom of the steps and land on my butt for just a second. That stops the zoomies real quick, let me tell you.

You also can't stop running fast when that stuff is here. I was chasing a leaf and I had a real good start but when I had to stop to get it all my legs went everywhere.

All this stuff gets the humans laughing.

Anyway, I did enough good stuff out there to get a cookie when we came in. I'm not sure if it was the sliding or the pooping, but whatever it was, the folks liked it. Then I took a nap.

Every day is hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment