Saturday, April 24, 2010

watch out for the dancing giant

I've lived in the city for a year now and I've learned a lot about people on wheels and other dogs using my yard and cars with loud screamers on top. I let the folks know when one of those things comes too close to us. That's my job. And then there is that box with the dogs inside, but that I still have to figure out because they don't bark back.

Usually, when we go out riding, I use the paw holder and keep my head outside like I'm flying and if it isn't raining, the folks pretty much let me do that every time. Like I told you about a couple of posts ago.

So, anyway, the Dad and I are out and he's driving and I'm flying and all of a sudden I saw this huge giant that was waving his arms around and bending down to get us and just looking evil. I barked at the dad to look out! Giant! But the Dad kept driving like nothing was wrong.

I tried barking from all the different seats, but the Dad kept driving and getting closer to the giant. I didn't know what to do anymore. I didn't want to leave the Dad alone to fight the giant, but when he drove right next to him, I had to save myself and I hate to admit it, but I crawled under the Dad's legs which made him upset because he was driving, so I got as far under the other seats as I could until we got home.

It took Dad a minute to convince me we were safe now. I looked around as much as I could without getting out of my safe place. It seemed OK and so I came out.

That was close!

If you see the giant, I suggest getting under a seat before you get too close and don't go under the legs of anyone driving. You get the "nonobadmove" command.

Here's a picture of the giant's family so you can know what to look for.

Be careful out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment