Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'm famous!

OK, I know I haven't been blogging lately, but I need the Mom to do the typing and she's been busy.

I've also been in the time out corner a lot. I don't know why I eat pillows, but I know it's bad after I do it. So I put myself in time out as soon as the folks head upstairs.

Then there was the butter thing. They should know to put the top on the dish right away. There are some things my nose tells me I need to eat. Butter and cheese come to mind. I live with vegenariums or something like that so I don't get meat treats unless they come in a box from the pet store. I get desperate. Then I get timed out.

Anyway, I guess I was having a goodboyprettyboy day a while ago and the Mom took some pictures of me in the car. She thought they were so cool that she sent them into this TV station that shows cute dog pictures in the morning. And today they told her I was gonna be on!

Well, she lets all her friends know and she puts it on facebook and so now I'm famous.

So, if you want to read my blog from now on it will cost you some meat. Just sayin'



Just leave it at the back door in a brown paper wrapper.

No comments:

Post a Comment