Thursday, June 11, 2009

life is good!!!!

My parts are still gone, I guess that's how it's gonna be. But guess what? The lampshade is off! Yay! That means we can go to the bark park again. And we did!



It was probably baby to cry when we got there, but I couldn't help it. It just came out. Mom couildn't get the car door open fast enough for me. I think I kinda made her mad a little because I was going from one door to another and in the back and on the floor but it was my legs. They were doing it. Really.

I got to wrestle and play tug a stick with another puppy my size. That was great. Then this little dog that looked like a chew toy came in and started yapping at everybody but we pretty much ignored her. Kids today. Sheesh.

We took a ride to see Gramma, too, but I think to her I'm sorta like that chew toy dog. She'd like it better if I wasn't there. Keeps poking at me with her cane. Maybe I'll stay away until I get less zoomie. She wants me to sit by her feet and let her pet me, but the zoomies get me.

Then we came home and I was all tired an stuff. It's been along time since I got to play that much.



And a long time since I could sleep on Dad and feel his heartbeat in my ear.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment