Sunday, February 7, 2010

puppy bowl

The folks are watching something called the stoopid bowl on the teevee. It is boring because they ignore me except every so often they put something on the teevee called the puppy bowl.

I like the puppy bowl because it's kinda like when I had my own dog there for a while. Then Billy came to visit and he stole the dog. I don't know if Mom knows but she wouldn't yell at him anyway. I think he's her favorite. All I know is I don't have a dog anymore and nobody seems to care.

So, anyway, they keep telling me to look at the puppies and I do but just for a minute because when they are in the teevee box you can't smell 'em or chase 'em so what's the use? I give the teevee a little growl each time just to make the folks laugh.

They are so easy.

But now I'm thinking maybe if I look at the teevee puppies for a while and whimper they might think I really need my own dog and go get me another one. I guess it's worth a try.

But I'm hiding it if Billy visits.

No comments:

Post a Comment